Four Legged Love

When I think of the dogs and cats pictured on this blog who never made it out of the shelter, I feel sad and also angry at the disposable pet mentality that makes gas chambers and lethal injections an accepted part of our culture. I tire of seeing the same situations repeat themselves again and again. I long to hear happy stories so if anyone has any about the shelter animals posted on this page, please send them.

I found this site Four Legged Love. Check it out. You can post about your love for your pets. There maybe sad stories there but only because of the inevitable parting from an animal's natural death. The posters' stories are filled with love and respect for their animal companions.

http://fourleggedlove.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

stinkypaw said...

Thank you for that! Hopefully someone who did rescue a pet would be interested in posting on Four Legged Love!

Keep up the good work!